Always wanted to run? Have we got the program for you.
Walk2Run is a FREE supervised 10 week program of gradually increased running and decreased walking activity in a supportive group environment. The goal of Walk2Run is a continuous 30 minute run followed by an optional 5k race as a graduation event. Each session also includes mini clinics on topics such as proper stretching techniques, nutrition, injury prevention and proper shoe selection. With no pressure for distance or time, we encourage all participants to work at their own pace and comfort level. Walk2Run is a perfect first step for beginners of all ages with little or no prior fitness experience. Our Monday evening group completes all walk/run activity on the 5/8 mile paved loop in lovely Mount St. Mary’s Park in downtown St. Charles. Our Saturday morning group begins directly from our store with all walk/runs completed along the scenic Fox River in Pottawatomie Park. Both groups are welcome to participate in our optional Wednesday night homework run at Mount St. Mary’s Park.
- Saturday Morning Session 1 – January 4th – March 7th
- Saturday Morning Session 2 – March 7th – May 9th
- Saturday Morning Session 3 – May 23rd – July 25th
- Saturday Morning Session 4 – August 8th – October 10th
- Monday Night Session 1 – March 9th – May 11th
- Monday Night Session 2 – May 26th – July 27th
- Monday Night Session 3 – August 10th – October 12th
All Saturday morning sessions start at 7:00am, all Monday evening sessions start at 6:30pm. For more information or to sign up fill out the form below or click here to send us an email.